Monday, January 4, 2010

Fast cars for those who have made it

fast cars
This little beauty really appeals to me, I think it's because everything has been opened up and we get a first class view. It's an SSC Ultimate Aero - 257 mph , 0-60 in 2.7 secs.


If you're the ordinary Jo Blo, don't bother even looking at these.

They are only available for those with long pockets and a lifestyle to match

Good for impressing the ladies of course, with one of these you will be able to take your pick of the high class tarts who are not interested in any old Jo Blo.

Not suitable for down on the farm, of course, but way to go for those who get out on the open roads.

The dudes of money town, so to speak.



fast cars


This is a Koenigsegg CCX: 250 mph , 0-60 in 3.2 secs. Headed for no 1 in the future

So just as soon as I can get Mother out of sight I think I'll arrange a test drive of one of these little beauties, I can't see Mother financing another car purhase just yet and I've yet to persuade her of the investment strategies of owning a fleet. Although, talk vintage, and she's right on to that one.

There's money in well chosen vintage cars, this you've got to believe.


fast cars


You've seen the Bugatti before, of course, compliments of you know who, yeah, you got it, fobzy, that's me. This is .Bugatti Veyron: 253 mph , 0-60 in 2.5 secs - price tag $1,444,000 and it's the dearest, that fobzy can sure pick 'em.


So if you want to distinguish yourself from the average pleb, these are surely the way to to
.

No comments:

Post a Comment