Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rent Ascari KZ1 in Las Vegas, Nevada

Orange Ascari Kz1How about renting Ascari KZ1 for your stay at Las Vegas, Nevada? This car is designed by the engineers at Lotus and thus you may experience more than you expected. The more time I spend with Ascari KZ1 the more I more I came to know about the comfort of this cool car. This is a real professional car according to me. Renting Ascari KZ1 in Las Vegas , Nevada would be bit costlier, but you will be getting much more than what you pay for. Your experience driving Ascari KZ1 would be really a unique one. I had a feeling like I was having control of the center of the car.

Ascari KZ1 Side

Steering the car was fantastic for the same reason. Ascari KZ1 was responding pretty quickly in the turns and twists, so the steering and control are perfect. The manufacturers of Ascari KZ1 claims that the top speed of this cool car is 200 mph. Well, I drove at a speed of 140 mph and was pretty much impressed. I was not thinking of increasing the speed to more than that level.

Ascari KZ1 Silver

Well, I don’t think you would be getting Ascari KZ1 for a cheaper price in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is a car that is in high demand. So if you are thinking of renting it in Las Vegas, then keep some money our of your pocket for this cool car, and experience that unique style of driving that you may haven’t experienced till now. The car weighs 1200 Kg, and controlling it wasn’t a problem for me while I was driving it along the roads of Las Vegas. For those of you for whom driving is a passion, I suggest you should rent Ascari KZ1 if you are at Las Vegas, Nevada and feel the passion of comfort driving. Well, one of the other benefits of renting Ascari KZ1 in Las Vegas is that you could just boast off with your new car than any other car in front of your friends. It was really a great experience for me to do so. My friends really got jealous about me seeing me inside Ascari KZ1.

Ascari KZ1 Back Side

No comments:

Post a Comment